| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: Managing Databases and Instances in Microsoft SQL Server 2016
In this 15-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Garth Schulte covers the knowledge systems administrators need to manage and control different databases and instances in SQL Server 2016 to a high degree of granularity.
When it comes to database administration, knowing the tasks involved with managing and configuring the different SQL Server 2016 databases and instances you have running are integral to the job, but perfecting them is often overlooked. With a mastery over managing, migrating or consolidating databases and instances, a database administrator can save money, patch security holes before they happen, prevent service disruption, and generally provide a greater data experience for a network. This Managing Databases and Instances in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 training provides you with everything you need to optimize every facet of your databases and instances.
The three-part series covers topics such as configuring the properties of an instance including file locations, formats, etc., managing collation and associated behaviors per instance, and creating logon triggers, managing services and managing server network configs.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Configure Secure Access to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases
- Configure SQL Server Performance Settings in SQL Server 2016
- Manage SQL Server 2016 Instances
Topics this training covers include:
- Manage SQL Server Instances: Lab
- Configure SQL Server Performance Settings: Configure Server Performance Settings
- Manage SQL Server Instances: Manage System Database Files
- Manage SQL Server Instances: Create Databases
- Configure SQL Server Performance Settings: Configure Database Performance Settings
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 15 videos