New Training: Implementing and Managing Storage in Azure
In this 28-video, intermediate training, Chuck Keith covers the knowledge that systems administrators need to implement and manage Azure accounts accounts, secure and manage data in Azure Storage, and navigate Azure File and Blob systems.
Watch this Azure Storage training.
On a pay-as-you-go model, Azure Storage offers what is effectively limitless capacity — that’s scalable, highly available, and robust. Learning the fundamentals of implementing and managing Azure storage can secure your job as a cloud storage expert.
The three skills that comprise this training are:
- Create and Configure Storage Accounts in Azure
- Import and Export Data to Azure
- Configure Azure Files
The three-part series covers topics such as managing Azure identities and governance, implementing and managing storage, and deploying and managing Azure compute resources as well as:
- Azure Storage Lab 2
- Understanding the Blob Storage Account Type
- Creating a Storage Account: Azure CLI and Powershell
- Using Azure Data Box
- Azure File Sync Overview
This training includes:
- 2 hours of training
- 28 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more Azure storage types-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- How Do the Microsoft Azure 70-532, 70-533, and 70-535 Relate?
- 5 Ways to Secure Environments with Azure
- 4 Ways Storage Technologies Have Evolved
Start learning Azure storage types today!