New Training: Automating APIs and Protocols for Cisco Enterprise Solutions
In this 30-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainers Ben Finkel, Knox Hutchinson, and John McGovern cover the knowledge network administrators need to programmatically access Cisco data, manage enterprise automation, and increase productivity with Cisco APIs and protocols.
Watch this Cisco network automation training.
Cisco’s automation APIs and protocols can take your network administration game to the next level — and provide you with more flexibility in automating, increasing productivity and reducing operating expenses.
The five skills that comprise this training are:
- Describe Characteristics of API Styles
- Understand the Challenges of Consuming APIs
- Understand and Explore Data Models
- Automate Cisco IOS-XE Devices with Netconf
- Automate Cisco IOS-XE Devices with RESTCONF
The five-part series covers topics such as navigating the Cisco APIs catalog, retrieving and analyzing network information, and upgrading device and application softwares as well as:
- Remote Procedure Calls (RPC)
- Implementing a Backoff Script
- Static Routes
- Synchronous vs. Asynchronous APIs
- Changing Configurations with Ncclient
This training includes:
- 2 hours of training
- 30 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more network automation tools-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- 6 Reasons Why Cisco Networks Rock
- How Does Cisco ACI Compare to Cisco DNA?
- 5 Top Free Python Libraries for Network Automation
Start learning network automation tools today!