VMware vSphere 6.5 (VCP6.5-DCV) with 6.7 Updates
July 2017 with Keith Barker
- 102 videos
- 22 hrs 38 mins
This VMware training course with Keith Barker and Jacob Moran prepares learners to configure and maintain highly available and scalable virtual infrastructures using vSphere 6.5 and 6.7. If you’re new to vSphere or would like to earn a Certificate of Completion, you’ll benefit from working through this course from the beginning. If you’re looking to learn about 6.5 or prepare for VMware’s VCP-DCV certification exam, you can focus on Nuggets not marked 6.7.
With the use of hands-on virtual labs, you can practice while you learn about vCenter Server, high availability, fault tolerance, optimization, security, and much more.
- Familiarity with basic virtualization concepts
- Familiarity with VMware Workstation
- Familiarity with IP networking
- Computer with 16 GB of RAM (32GB preferred) and Intel VT or AMD-V support
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP6.5-DCV)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCA6-DCV)
- IT professionals
- Server administrators
- Virtual administrators
- Storage administrators
- Network administrators
Note: taking the VMware exams requires authorization from VMware.