VMware Horizon 6 (with View)
February 2015 with Keith Barker
- 22 videos
- 3 hrs 37 mins
Related Area of Expertise:
- Desktop Virtualization and automation
- VCP-certified in Data Center Virtualization (or equivalent knowledge)
- vSphere 5.x or 6.x software
- Microsoft Windows software
- Horizon View software
- Physical computer. Labs were done using VMware Workstation, and nested virtualization. The demonstrations were done on a computer with an i7 processor, with 32G of RAM, using VMware Workstation as the hypervisor, with the vSphere run as a set of VMs for the ESXi and vCenter. (See our VCP-DCV course for more details on nested virtualization).
- VMware VCP6-DT (Note: The VCP6-DT also tests on Mirage, Workspace Portal, and vSphere, in addition to Horizon View).
- IT professionals