Salesforce Admin - Classic Interface
September 2017 with Jamie Grettum
- 36 videos
- 5 hrs 56 mins
Learners who are new to administering Salesforce will benefit from progressing through the whole course, while experienced learners may find it more advantageous to jump into the Nuggets they find most valuable.
- Some System Administration experience is recommended but not required.
- It is recommended that learners have 6 to 12 months of experience prior to taking the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam. This course will provide learners with the fundamental knowledge they'll need prior to beginning their studies.
- Manage Salesforce users, data, and security
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Build Salesforce reports, dashboards, and workflows