Perform Blue/Green Updates on Load Balanced EC2 Web Apps
August 2020 with Bart Castle
- 6 videos
- 39 mins
Join Bart Castle as he teaches you how to use Application Load Balancer (ALB) registration and deregistration in order to transition to the newest instance of a site, how to set up an Auto Scaling Target Group, how to use ASG scale out and scale in, and how to perform an update to a web application by updating the ALB listener rule.
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01)
- IT Professional
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network engineer