Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Installation, Storage, and Compute (70-740)
August 2017 with Garth Schulte
- 42 videos
- 12 hrs 1 min
The exam associated with this course was updated March 31, 2019. However, this course still retains value as a training resource. For our most up-to-date training, please see our 70-740 playlist.
This Microsoft course with Garth Schulte will teach you about the installation, storage, and compute features available in Windows Server 2016. Learn to install Windows Server in host and compute environments; implement storage solutions, Hyper-V, Windows containers, and high availability; and maintain and monitor server environments.
This training will also prepare you for the Microsoft 70-740 exam, one of three exams that must be passed to receive your MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.
Gain hands-on experience and follow along in our virtual labs at the Nugget level. A dual monitor or tablet and monitor configuration is recommended, but not required.
- Completion of CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) or equivalent knowledge
- Light PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
- None, as hands-on labs are included as part of the course
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSE: Productivity
- IT Professional
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer