Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching 300-115 SWITCH Hands-On Labs Exam Prep
February 2015 with Keith Barker
- 18 videos
- 3 hrs 10 mins
This course is lab-based and is focused on the technologies from Cisco CCNP Switch (300-115). It also aims to prepare learners for the CCNP Switch exam. For more theory and additional training regarding the technologies implemented in this course, please refer to our CCNP Route 300-115 course here at CBT Nuggets.
- Basic understanding of concepts taught in ICND1/ICND2 and CCNP Switch 300-115
- 3 3550 Cisco Switches with an EMI or IP Services image
- Cisco IOS image (12.x or 15.x) as supported by switch models you are using
- Optional: Simulators/emulators supporting the technology in the lab may be used instead of live gear.
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching
- Network technician
- Network engineer