Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching 300-135 TSHOOT
May 2015 with Jeremy Cioara
- 40 videos
- 9 hrs 10 mins
This Cisco course with Jeremy Cioara will teach you how to troubleshoot and maintain Cisco IP networks. Learn to plan and perform maintenance on enterprise routed and switched networks as you prepare for the 300-135 TSHOOT exam, one of three exams that must be passed to receive your CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
We highly recommend applying the knowledge you’ve learned in this course by watching Keith Barker’s Cisco CCNP TSHOOT 300-135 Hands-on Labs Exam Prep course!
- An understanding of concepts taught in the ICND1 and ICND2 courses
- An understanding of the concepts taught in the ROUTE and SWITCH courses
- GNS3 Network Emulator and Keith Barker’s TSHOOT Hands-On Labs topologies
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching
- Network technician
- Network engineer