Cisco CCNA Wireless IUWNE 640-722
August 2013 with Keith Barker
- 26 videos
- 8 hrs 52 mins
This Cisco wireless training with Keith Barker covers the fundamentals of Wireless LANs (WLANs), including topics such as the integration of Access Points (APs), WLAN Controllers (WLCs), the implementation of WLAN security, and more.
Related area of expertise:
- Cisco wireless networking
- Cisco CCENT/ICND1-level knowledge or equivalent. (CCENT/ICND1 certification is a prerequisite for the 640-722 exam)
- Wireless controller or ESX environment where you can run the virtual WLC (vWLC). Evaluation copies of the vWLC are available from Cisco.
- At least one AP compatible with the vWLC or physical controller you will be using.
- CCNP Wireless
- CCIE Wireless
Related job functions:
- Designing, implementing, maintaining or operating Cisco wireless network installations.
This course will assist you in obtaining the knowledge and skills to configure, implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and support Cisco WLANs. This Cisco wireless training can be applied to other vendors’ WLANs as well, because there are basic concepts, techniques and standards involved, regardless of vendor.
This course also presents everything you need to know for the 640-722 IUWNE (Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials) exam.