Plan for AWS Workload Compute Design
July 2020 with Trevor Sullivan
- 6 videos
- 1 hr 1 min
Join Trevor Sullivan as he covers the various compute options available on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform. Learn how to deploy business applications by using serverless, container, and traditional infrastructure approaches.
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C01)
- IT Professional
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network engineer