Plan for AWS Workload Compute Design
July 2020 with Trevor Sullivan
- 6 videos
- 1 hr 1 min
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C01)
- IT Professional
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network engineer