Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Networking (70-741)
June 2017 with Keith Barker
- 89 videos
- 22 hrs 5 mins
This Microsoft course with Keith Barker will teach you about the networking features available in Windows Server 2016. Learn to implement DNS, DHCP, and IPAM; implement network connectivity and remote access solutions; implement core and distributed network solutions; and implement an advanced network infrastructure.
This training will also prepare you for the Microsoft 70-741 exam, one of three exams that must be passed to receive your MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.
Gain hands-on experience and follow along in our virtual labs at the Nugget level. A dual monitor or tablet and monitor configuration is recommended, but not required.
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows and networking technologies
- Light PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
- None, as hands-on labs are included as part of the course
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- System administration
- Implementation and support of networking in a Windows environment