Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Identity (70-742)
June 2017 with Anthony Sequeira
- 43 videos
- 7 hrs 45 mins
This Microsoft course with Anthony Sequeira will teach you to manage identities using Windows Server 2016. Learn to install, configure, and manage Active Directory Domain Services; create and manage Group Policy; and implement Active Directory Certificate Services, Identity Federation, and access solutions.
This training will also prepare you for the Microsoft 70-742 exam, one of three exams that must be passed to receive your MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.
Gain hands-on experience and follow along in our virtual labs at the Nugget level. A dual monitor or tablet and monitor configuration is recommended, but not required.
- Completion of CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) or equivalent knowledge
- Light PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
- None, as hands-on labs are included as part of the course
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSE: Productivity
- IT Professional
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer