Microsoft Windows Server 2012 70-417 with R2 Updates
December 2014 with James Conrad
- 76 videos
- 19 hrs 9 mins
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 is one of Microsoft's most popular products, and this course shows the exciting features and improvements that existing MCSA 2008 holders will appreciate.
Learn how to install and configure servers, configure server roles and features, configure Hyper-V, install and administer Active Directory, deploy, manage, and maintain servers, configure network services and access, configure a network policy server infrastructure, configure and manage Active Directory, configure and manage group policy, configure and manage high availability, configure file and storage solutions, implement business continuity and disaster recovery, configure network services, and configure access information protection solutions.
Microsoft Windows Server admins will love learning about the features of Server 2012, including the tools that will help make Windows Server installations more compact, efficient, and secure. New or future admins will get to know the essentials to keep systems running and feature-rich, including the tips that are usually known by only experienced admins!
- Only viewing equipment is recommended. However, to recreate demonstrations seen in the course, at least one physical computer running Windows Vista or later, or Windows Server 2008 or later, is needed. This physical computer should run virtualization software to install additional operating systems. Trial versions of Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 R2 can be downloaded free from the Microsoft TechNet Evaluation Center
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2
- MCSE Server Infrastructure (retiring March 31, 2017)
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (replacing MCSE: Server Infrastruture)
- Windows Server administrator
- Help desk
- IT staff
- Systems administrator