Microsoft Azure 70-534
March 2016 with Ben Finkel
- 26 videos
- 4 hrs 53 mins
Ben Finkel covers the topics and material required to architect and organize enterprise implementations on the Microsoft Azure Platform. The 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions takes a high-level approach to the structure and organization of implementations on the Microsoft Azure Platform. This course also helps you prepare for the certification exam by covering each exam objective, as well as demonstrating practical applications for using these features.
The 70-534 exam and this course cover the following general topics: Design Azure infrastructure, Securing Resources, Storage and Data Access Strategies, Advanced Application Development, Websites, and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- 1+ years of web development experience (.NET, PHP, Ruby, or Python)
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with the basic structure of the Microsoft Azure platform
- A desktop computer running Microsoft Windows version 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Web development
- Application engineer/team lead
- Systems Manager