Microsoft Azure 70-533
May 2015 with Ben Finkel
- 45 videos
- 10 hrs 22 mins
This Microsoft Azure video training course with Ben Finkel covers the topics and material required to fully understand how to implement enterprise-grade application architecture on the Azure Platform.
70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions goes beyond the basics of developing for the Azure platform to highlight and understand how to take the most advantage of Azure's features. This course also helps you prepare for the certification exam, by covering each course objective as well as demonstrating practical applications for using these features.
The 70-533 exam and this course cover the following general topics: Implementing Websites, Implementing Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Storage, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Virtual Networks.
- 1+ years of web development experience (.NET, PHP, Ruby, or Python)
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with the basic structure of the Microsoft Azure platform
- A desktop computer running Microsoft Windows version 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- MCSA: Linux on Azure
- Web development
- Application engineer/team lead