Gradually Deploying Applications using SAM
October 2020 with Bart Castle
- 9 videos
- 1 hr 9 mins
Learn how to configure and use Lambda alias and canary deployments and how to use alarms to automate update deployment and canary promotion.
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01)
- IT Professional
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network engineer