Getting Started with AWS Serverless Application Model
September 2020 with Bart Castle
- 6 videos
- 38 mins
Gain an understanding of how SAM templates extend CloudFormation through the use of custom resources and references. Learn how to install, initialize, build, and deploy a simple SAM application using the AWS SAM Command Line tools.
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate DVA-C01
- IT Professional
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network engineer