Get Started with AWS SysOps Administrator Associate
July 2020 with Bart Castle
- 5 videos
- 36 mins
Join Bart Castle as he introduces the SysOps Administrator Associate exam. Gain an understanding of the AWS certification ecosystem and job roles, and learn why you should get AWS certified.
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- One year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C01)
- IT Professional
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- System engineer
- Network engineer