Cisco VoIP CCNP Voice CIPT2 v8.0 642-457
November 2013 with Jeremy Cioara
- 24 videos
- 9 hrs 1 min
This Cisco video training with Jeremy Cioara covers advanced features of Cisco's Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), focusing on the challenges associated with a multisite VoIP deployment, including multisite connections, device mobility, and more.
This CIPT2 course forges the brave world of a multi-site VoIP deployment with CUCM. Because these worldwide deployments can be flat-out overwhelming, the course walks through the design from the ground up. You will learn connecting multiple sites using voice gateways and intercluster trunks, designing and implementing a globalized dial-plan, implementing call processing redundancy, device mobility, and more!
Related Area of Expertise:
- Cisco Voice
- Knowledge from CIPT1 8.0 highly recommended
- Knowledge from CVOICE 8.0 recommended
- Previous hands-on experience with Cisco CUCM
- Cisco Voice Gateway (Cisco 2621XM or Cisco 2801 are great, low-cost lab routers)
- CUCM lab server (Virtualize in VMware ESX or VMware Workstation)
- VoIP Technician
- CUCM Administration