Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching 300-135 TSHOOT Hands-On Labs Exam Prep
March 2015 with Keith Barker
- 34 videos
- 5 hrs 1 min
This Cisco CCNP-level course will help you practice and improve your techniques to monitor and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course focuses on extensive hands-on labs that use strategically implemented trouble tickets, which you are then asked to resolve in the lab topology.
Knowledge or equivalent experience of:
- CCNA Hands-on Labs
- CCNP Route
- CCNP Route Hands-on Labs
- CCNP Switch
- CCNP Switch Hands-on Labs
- Computer that can deploy a VMware image, which could include Workstation, Player, Fusion or ESXi, so that the lab virtual machine can be used for the trouble ticket exercises.
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching
- Network analysts, engineers, technicians, and administrators
- Anyone who does troubleshooting of network infrastructure and systems