Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching 300-101 ROUTE Hands-On Labs Exam Prep
December 2014 with Keith Barker
- 24 videos
- 4 hrs 40 mins
This course is lab-based and is focused on the technologies from Cisco CCNP Route/Switch (300-101). Each Nugget is designed assist you in creating and verifying Cisco networks using GNS3 1.x. All of this can be done on a single computer without external hardware (no physical routers or switches required). For theory and additional training regarding the technologies implemented in this course, please refer to our CCNP Route 300-101, IPv6 and GNS3 1.x Fundamentals courses here at CBT Nuggets.
Related area of expertise:
- Cisco intermediate level and general networking
- Basic understanding of concepts taught in ICND1/ICND2 and CCNP Route 300-101
- GNS3 v1.x
- Cisco IOS image (12.x or 15x) supported by GNS3
- Optional: VIRL, live gear or simulators/emulators supporting the technology in the lab may be used instead of GNS3 v1.x.
- Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching
- Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching
- Network technician
- Network engineer