New Training: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
In this 299-video, entry-to-intermediate level AWS training, CBT Nuggets trainer Bart Castle covers the knowledge and skills cloud professionals need to design and implement a distributed architectural solution based on customer needs.
Watch the full AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate training. This 41-part series covers topics such as compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
Here are 10 of the skills that comprise this series:
- Get Started with AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Plan for AWS Account Management
- Manage Access to AWS Resources
- Work with IAM Security Policies
- Plan for and Run Amazon EC2 Instances
- Support AWS EC2-Based Workloads
- Plan for VPC Network Traffic
- Network for a Public Web Server
- Network for Management and Private Traffic
- Prepare for the Solutions Architect Associate Exam
Bart designed this training to help IT pros with a few years of AWS experience prepare to validate their skills and become an AWS architect.
His training also maps to the SAA-C01 or SAA-C02 exam, which are the two available versions of the one exam required to earn the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
Topics this training covers include:
- RDS: Final Settings and Launch
- VPCs, SGs, and NACLs
- Creating the SNS Topic
- Storage Gateway: Connecting to NFS Share
- Planning the Scope of a Logging Solution
This training includes:
- 30 hour of training
- 299 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Start learning AWS today!