Here’s a recap of several things we noticed this week at TechEd in New Orleans, where two of our trainers, Don Jones and Greg Shields, were presenting.
- People are excited about virtualization and automation.
- Windows Server 2012 is going to have a major impact on the industry.
- People think that new opportunities that Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 will enable them to be more efficient, as well as offer more flexibility.
- The turnouts for Don’s and Greg’s sessions were great. Attendees were engaged and excited to be learning from the pair. We had a lot of people come up to our booth and tell us how much they liked Don and Greg.
- Several vendor booths caught our attention. One booth featured people dressed as Star Wars characters! At the EMC2 booth, blue and white sequined hats that light up were handed out. They were a big hit. By our estimate about a quarter of TechEd attendees sported them!
And finally, we loved hearing how many people are are excited to earn certifications, because at CBT Nuggets we want to help you “Watch, Learn, Conquer” your way to exam success!