CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson recently released three courses that show learners how to implement a data warehouse using Microsoft SQL Server.
Each module maps directly to a section covered in Microsoft’s Implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL exam (70-767):
Topics this training covers include:
- Designing and implementing dimension tables and fact tables
- Data warehouse storage
- Implementing an ETL control flow by using an SSIS package
- Deploying SSIS packages and projects
- Using DQA to maintain data quality
- Implementing an MDS model
What this training includes:
- 3 courses
- 52 videos
- In-video quizzes
- Supplemental files
Watch a video from the course.
Want to learn more about data? Here are a few recent blog posts that might interest you:
Knox joined CBT Nuggets as a trainer in 2018. His areas of expertise include data analytics and business intelligence.
Build a data warehouse with Knox today!