It’s been a long-standing practice in the Study Community for a member to share study tips once they complete an exam. This blog series brings these tips to the larger CBT Nuggets community. Good luck!
Exam: MCSA Part 1 (70-346): Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
Date passed: November 28, 2015
Here’s what Terry C. thinks you should know:
- proper firewall ports.
- the DNS entries required to add a custom domain to your Office 365 tenant.
- the types of Office 365 plans and what kind of features they each possess.
- the tools available for monitoring Office 365 tenants, and how they are utilized.
- how to create Single Sign On using an AD FS Server and a Web Application (AD FS) Proxy Server.
- what certificates are needed for an AD FS Server to function correctly.
- the differences between Office 365 user roles.
- the different settings and limitations for password policies.
- how to preconfigure an AD environment for the Azure Active Directory Sync, and also how to Install the Azure Active Directory Sync tool.
You can see the full breakdown of exam objectives on Microsoft’s Exam 70-346 page.
Terry used Exam Ref 70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements to study for the exam.
And, of course, you can also use Brian Alderman’s training course to study as well.
CBT Nuggets subscribers are welcome to take part in the group’s regular study sessions and Google Hangouts.
P.S. – Not a subscriber? Start your free week.