If it isn’t already, Cloud-based technology, is poised to become the next biggest thing in IT. If you think about it, cloud tech plays a major role in a lot of common tasks such as using a GPS or storing files in the cloud. As such, heavyweight tech vendors behind the tech and now offer a wide range of cloud-based services. One of the best ways to get up to speed with cloud fundamentals is by earning Cisco’s CCNA Cloud certification, and good news… CBT Nuggets trainer Anthony Sequeira has started creating training for the certification.
Here’s why Anthony thinks it’s a great idea to start learning Cisco Cloud:
1. Cloud technologies are literally taking the world by storm. This certification is incredibly timely for Cisco Systems.
2. Cloud technologies can help companies of all sizes. For example, even a small Mom and Pop shop could utilize a C series UCS server from Cisco and experience the power of virtualization technologies in order to run their small business.
3. Cisco’s CCNA Cloud certification ensures that students have a vast skill set. It covers cloud characteristics, virtual computing, virtual networking, storage in the data center, and pre-assembled solutions from multiple vendors. The CCNA Cloud certification also covers management and automation of cloud solutions.
4. Students today need to differentiate themselves from the rest of the pack. CCNA Cloud helps them do this by enabling specialization in the hottest technologies in use today.
5. The CCNA Cloud mirrors the CCNA R&S in that it provides students with education on technologies that are not just Cisco-centric. For example, in CCNA R&S, students master a good portion of OPSF’s capabilities. In Cisco CCNA Cloud, students learn virtualization technologies and cloud characteristics that are not exclusive to Cisco Systems.
Here’s a video clip from Anthony’s in-progress “Cisco CCNA Cloud 210-451 CLDFND” course:
CBT Nuggets subscribers can watch videos in this course as they are completed!
Not a CBT Nuggets subscriber? Start your free week now.