Training is hard. Especially when you’re trying to balance it with work and family. Sometimes, you just need to find a good way to reboot your brain. We asked our Facebook community what they do to reboot their brains.
1. Watch CBT Nuggets course[s]. – Birunthaban S.
2. Some cardio run/walk and/or weight lifting, and a good night’s sleep. – Barry A.
3. Go spend time with your family or listen to music to remember why you are doing this to yourself. – Mike C.
4. Take a nap. – William J.
5. Coffee! – Zach T.
6. Play with my kids. – Jose C.
7. Watch movies. – Mustapha M.
8. Play video games. – Gie S.
9. Take a 15-minute break and watch a [motivational speaker] video to get me pumped up. – Jay P.
10. Music, exercise, a walk, sitting in the grass. – David L.
11.Listen to music. – Karan S.
12. Think of how I can be like Jeremy and Keith. – Obaidullah S.
13. Put in an audio book or podcast and do housework, like cleaning, tidying, washing, or washing up. – Jan G.
14. Go for a bike ride, fly paragliders. – Kit E.
15. Go to a coffee shop. – Ibraheem A.
16. Plan a night out. – Thomas B.
17. (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza. – Vassilis M.
18. I take a week off, party hard, go somewhere, and do not think about IT at all. – Efim G.
19. Simple exercises. – Sayyed A. H.
20. Sleep well. – Nithin T. R.
21. Rest. – Victor O. U.
22. Going out with friends. – Maihan S.
23. Read something completely opposite of IT, like spirituality or cooking, then workout. – Derriziel P.
24. Sleep for a while. – Kason T.
25. Singing while eating. Sometimes watching romance movie[s]. – Runmark E.
How do you reboot your brain? Let us know in the comments below!
Not a CBT Nuggets subscriber? Start your free week now.