Have you heard about our “10 Minutes a Day” campaign? We want you to put your CBT Nuggets subscription to good use; using our training to empower yourself and better your life. Training isn’t always easy or fun, but here are five reasons you should commit to at least
10 minutes of training a day.
5. As easy as 1, 2, 3. We aren’t asking you to get dressed, lug heavy books around, and travel to a classroom. Nor sit through a long lecture. A few clicks and you can be training just like that — in the comfort of your sweatpants at home. Or whatever floats your boat. That’s the beauty of of on-demand training. You can access what you need anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices.
4. You won’t get bored. There’s a reason we refer to our training videos as “Nuggets.” We want our training to be manageable for you, and more importantly, fun! That’s why our trainers are encouraged to act as if they are one-on-one with you — and share personal insight, tell funny jokes, and just be “real.”
3. Over before you know it. Think about it… 10 minutes goes by fast. How many times have you been surfing the web or browsing Facebook, only to look up at the clock and see that an hour has passed by. Being online, whether you are reading articles, looking at photos, or training, has a way of making time fly.
2. It’s easier to retain info. Ever sit through a class or flip through pages of textbook, only to find your mind wandering after 30 minutes or so? It can be extremely difficult to retain information at that point. By breaking your training into 10-minute chunks, it’s easier to stay focused, take notes, and remember the material.
1. Think “Big Picture.” Think of training as working on a puzzle. A piece here and there, and things start coming into focus. Then you’re well on your way to putting it all together — into a beautiful masterpiece! Train 10 minutes a day for awhile, and all of sudden, you’ll be surprised at how much you know and what you can do with that knowledge. Really, it does all add up!
And you know what? In the time it took you to read this post, you would’ve made some serious headway on that 10 minutes. So go ahead and put on some headphones and get training…