Preparing for the CCNA certification is hard work; and failing an exam can be devastating. To avoid this, study efficiently! Motivation, preparation, and dedication are real keys to succeeding. Here are some ways to accomplish this from Cisco guru Jeremy Cioara!
- Stay motivated. Being motivated is the first step to attaining your CCNA. One of the best ways to motivate yourself is to psych yourself out. Trainer Jeremy Cioara shared some great advice in his latest webinar: “Pretend that you have to teach the material you are studying to a class in the next month and you will definitely find your motivation.”
- Teach it. If you can teach it, you can do it. Take some time to explain some of the concepts outlined in the exam objectives to someone. If what you are saying makes sense to the person you’re teaching you’re ready to conquer the CCNA exam!
- Review exam objectives. This serves as a checklist to make sure you have covered all your bases. If there is an area you don’t feel confident about, chances are you need to review more.
- Relax. Overstudying is a real thing. Take a break! Relax and focus. In many cases, you can perform better by taking a day off in between studying and resting your mind.
- Study up on blogs. Finding additional resources to supplement your studying can be a huge help. Google is your friend! Search for some blogs with relevant material and resources to help set yourself up for success!
Check out some of our blog posts and Jeremy’s latest webinar for more certification study tips:
And be sure to sign up for Jeremy’s next webinar, “Building a CCNA Home Lab.”