1. For all the late nights, weekends, holidays, and any other after-hours time spent keeping everything running smoothly.
2. For uptime.
3. For staying informed about the latest technology to make sure we all have the best equipment possible.
4. For continually educating yourself.
5. For setting up the conference room for that last minute video conference.
6. For letting us stop you to ask a question on your way by to do something probably more important.
7. For your passion and commitment to the IT industry.
What we’re really trying to say is… Thanks… you’re awesome.