Jason Helmick has finished his “Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 70-342” training course. In this 19-video course, Jason goes in-depth with advanced topics such as configuring site resiliency, unified messaging, planning for virtualization, transport security, and more.
This course maps to Microsoft’s 70-342 exam, required to earn your MCSE and/or MCSM certification.
The complete video list:
- Intro to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- The Exchange Management Tools
- Getting started with High Availability and Site Resilience
- High Availability and Site Resilience for CAS
- High Availability and Site Resilience for DAG
- Planning for Virtualization – 1
- Planning for Virtualization – 2
- Planning for Virtualization – 3
- Planning Transport Security
- Planning Transport Security – ADRMS
- Planning an Archive
- Planning for Retention
- Planning for Security – RBAC
- Planning for Security – Split Permissions
- Planning for Auditing
- eDiscovery and Hold
- Overview of Unified Messaging
- Upgrading to Exchange 2013
- Overview of Exchange Online
Subscribers can start watching this complete course now!