Learn to utilize useful features of VMware vCenter’s powerful automation tool with a new CBT Nuggets course, “vCenter Orchestrator 5.5 Foundations for vSphere Administrators.“
Trainer Greg Shields put together this 9-video, info-packed course to help vSphere admins learn key Orchestrator 5.5 features such as workflows and presentations, and more. He also walks users through a real-world example of implementing tasks in vSphere environments!
Here’s the complete video list for the course:
- Installing vCenter Orchestrator
- Executing and Scheduling Workflows in the vSphere Client
- Introducing the Orchestrator Client
- Constructing a Basic Workflow
- Configuring Presentation
- Adding Looping to Workflow
- Integrating Active Directory Activities
- Executing PowerShell Commands through Orchestrator
- Customizing Orchestrator Webviews
Start watching this course today!