Take the next step toward becoming a CCNA service provider with a new CBT Nuggets training course,”Cisco CCNA 640-878 SPNGN2.”
During the 27-video course, trainer Jeremy Cioara focuses on service provider networks, covering topics such as VLANs, OSPF configuration, label switching, and much more! Before watching this course, it’s recommended that you watch Jeremy’s “Cisco CCNA 640-875 SPNGN1” course.
This course also prepares learners for the 640-878 exam, one of the two exams that must be passed to earn CCNA Service Provider certification.
Here’s the course video listing:
- Welcome to SPNGN2: Cisco Certification and Getting the Most from this Course
- IP NGN: Service Provider Architecture
- IP NGN: The Core Protocols of the Service Provider
- IP NGN: The Service Provider Router Dream Machines
- VLAN: What is a VLAN?
- VLAN: Layer 2 Configuration
- VLAN: Layer 3 Configuration – Router on a Stick
- VLAN: Layer 3 Configuration – L3 Switching
- STP: Spanning Tree Revisited
- STP: Configuring RSTP and MSTP
- Metro Ethernet: Introducing the ME 3400 Switch
- Metro Ethernet: Understanding and Configuring Cisco REP
- Metro Ethernet: Understanding and Configuring 802.1ad (QinQ)
- OSPF: Welcome to the World’s Most Popular Routing Protocol
- OSPF: Basic OSPF Configuration
- IS-IS: The Routing Protocol You Never Knew
- IS-IS: Configuration
- BGP: Core Routing Protocol Concepts
- BGP: The Simple Metric
- BGP: Basic BGP Configuration
- FHRP: Understanding HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Services: MPLS Technology Overview and Core Concepts
- Services: Understanding Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Services: Configuring Standard Access Lists
- Services: Configuring Extended Access Lists
- Services: The Road to IPv6
- IOS Maintenance: Handling IOS XR Software
Start watching this course today!