Update your visual presentation skills with a new CBT Nuggets training course, “Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 77-422.“
During this 18-video course, Chris Ward covers the latest version of PowerPoint, including how to link objects, add video, create animations, and more! Here’s the complete video listing for the course:
- What’s New in PowerPoint 2013?
- Installing Office 2013
- Workplace Fundamentals
- Creating a Presentation
- Creating and Editing Text
- Automatic Features
- Tables and Charts
- Clip Art and Graphics
- Shapes, WordArt, and Diagrams
- Media and Linked Objects
- Export and Publishing
- Changing Themes
- Formatting Backgrounds
- Animations and Transitions
- Master Slides and Layouts
- Setup and Delivery
- Powerful PowerPoint Presentations
- Exam Prep for MOS Exam 77-422
The course also prepares students for the Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint 2013 certification exam.
Start watching this course today!