Gearing up to the take the revised Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching certification exam? Be confident on test day by watching the new CBT Nuggets training course, “Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5 All-In-One: 1.0 Network Principles.”
This 22-video course features both Anthony Sequeira and Keith Barker, who teach the written exam topics of CCIE and provide many bonus tip videos on topics such as exam strategy and study tips.
Here’s the complete video listing for the course:
- CCIE R&S v5 LAB Exam Format
- CCIE R&S v4 to v5 Topic Changes
- Finding CCIE Exam Information
- Bonus Tip Nugget: Why Do So Many Fail?
- Tracking Your CCIE Success
- IOS XE
- Bonus Tip Nugget: Documentation in the Exam
- Cisco Express Forwarding
- General Network Challenges
- Bonus Tip Nugget: Over-Configuration in the Lab
- IP Oper. – ICMP Unreachables
- Bonus Tip Nugget: Core vs Noncore
- Bonus Tip Nugget: Trackers in the Lab Exam
- ICMP Redirects
- IPv4 Options and IPv6 Ext Headers
- TTL and MTU
- TCP Operations
- UDP Operations
- Evaluate Proposed Changes to a Network
- Use IOS Based Troubleshooting Tools
- Apply Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Interpret Packet Captures
The course is the first of six courses that will cover the entire CCIE Routing and Switching v5 curriculum.
Starting watching this course today!