Multisite VoIP deployments can be challenging, but a new CBT Nuggets training course, “Cisco VoIP CCNP Voice CIPT2 v8.0 642-457” aims to help users learn the skills they need to perform such deployments.
During this 24-video training course, Jeremy Cioara covers advanced features of Cisco’s Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) in regards to multisite VoIP deployments, including multisite connections, multisite dial plans, and device mobility.
This training course also covers what users need to know for the 642-457 exam, Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0 (CIPT2 v8.0), which is one of the exams that must be passed to earn a CCNP voice certification.
Here’s a complete list of videos for this course:
- CUCM Multisite: Understanding the Big Picture Design
- Multisite Connections: Connection Options
- Multisite Connections: Implementing H.323 and MGCP Gateway Connections
- Multisite Connections: Implementing SIP and Intercluster Trunk Connections
- Multisite QoS: Addressing QoS Concerns
- Multisite Dial Plan: What is a Partition and CSS
- Multisite Dial Plan: Dial Plan Scalability and Site Codes
- Multisite Dial Plan: PSTN Access – Handling Incoming and Outgoing Calls
- Multisite Dial Plan: PSTN Access for Multiple Locations
- Multisite Dial Plan: Implementing Intersite PSTN Backup
- Multisite Dial Plan: Tail-End Hop-Off (TEHO)
- Multisite Dial Plan: CUCM Globalization
- Multisite Dial Plan: Understanding MGCP Fallback and SRST
- Multisite Dial Plan: SRST, CUCME, and MGCP Fallback Configuration
- Multisite Dial Plan: SRST, CUCME, and MGCP Fallback Configuration, Part 2
- Multisite Dial Plan: SRST, CUCME, and MGCP Fallback Configuration, Part 3
- Multisite Bandwidth: Strategies for Addressing Bandwidth Concerns
- Multisite Bandwidth: Call Admission Control – Dial-Peer Limitations and CUCM Locations
- Multisite Bandwidth: Automated Alternate Routing
- Multisite Bandwidth: Gatekeeper and SIP Preconditions
- SAF and CCD: Understanding How SAF and CCD Works
- SAF and CCD: Configuring SAF and CCD
- Device Mobility: Device Mobility Concepts and Configuration
- Device Mobility: Extension Mobility Concepts and Configuration
Build upon your current CUCM knowledge by watching this training!