Introducing a new video training series from CBT Nuggets, “AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Architecting for AWS.”
Trainer Jeremy Cioara created this 16-video series to help prepare viewers for the new Amazon Web Services certification track. Topics covered include principles of elasticity; S3 and CloudFront; security; and disaster recovery.
This is the second training series from CBT Nuggets designed specifically for AWS-certification candidates. The first series, “AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Foundations,” lays the groundwork for the CSA Associate Level certification; the new “Architecting for AWS” series completes the track. Together, the series provide comprehensive online training for IT pros looking to attain and enhance cloud-based skills.
Videos in the “Architecting” series:
1. Understanding AWS Certification and How to Get the Most From This Series
2. AWS Design: Why Use AWS and Global Best Practices
3. AWS Elasticity: Principles of Elasticity
4. AWS Elasticity: Understanding and Using Bootstrapping
5. AWS Elasticity: Understanding and Implementing CloudFormation
6. AWS Elasticity: Components of Auto Scaling
7. AWS Storage: Elastic Block Store (EBS)
8. AWS Storage: S3 and CloudFront
9. AWS Security: Understanding Shared Security
10. AWS Security: Using the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
11. AWS Security: Working With IAM
12. AWS Security: IAM Best Practices
13. AWS Database: Database Tips
14. AWS Cost: Optimizing AWS Expenses
15. AWS Availability: Designing High Availability in AWS
16. AWS Migration: Creating a Cloud Migration Strategy
Get started now!