Introducing a new training course from CBT Nuggets, “Microsoft Project 2013 74-343.”
This 18-video training course with Anthony Sequeira covers the latest version of Microsoft’s project management software. This series also prepares you to take the 74-343 exam, which is the requirement for earning Microsoft Specialist: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013 certification.
In this course, Anthony covers a variety of topics including: Project 2013 interface, advanced task scheduling, and customizing Microsoft Project 2013.
Videos in this series:
2. What’s new in MS Project 2013
3. The Project 2013 Interface
4. Starting a New Project File
5. Creating and Linking Tasks
6. Adding Resources
7. Assigning Resources
8. Tracking Progress
9. Format and Share Project Data
10. Advanced Task Scheduling
11. Task Details
12. Advanced Resource Assignment
13. Tuning the Project Plan
14. Advanced Progress Tracking
15. Getting a Project Back on Track
16. Customizing MS Project
17. Consolidating Project Plan Info
18. Additional MS Project Study Resources
Ready to your project management skills to the next level? Start watching this course today!